NATIONAL HPNOTIQ® HPNOVERSE SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION 2022 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. NO CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF ENTERING VIA MOBILE DEVICE.
2) HOW TO ENTER: The Promotion begins on Monday, August 1,2022 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends Friday, September 30, 2022 at 11:59PM ET (“Promotion Period”), and is designed to give eligible entrants the opportunity to win Prizes in accordance with these Official Rules. There are four (4) ways to enter:
a) QRCode: Using your smart phone or other web-enabled device with a data plan, an entrant must scan theSweepstakes quick response code (“QR Code”) featured on signs or promotional materials in participating stores with the QR reader application already installed on your device. Once the QRCode is scanned, the entrant will be directed to www.hpnoverse.io. The entrant must follow the online instruction to complete submission of his/her entry with an e-mail address, full name, postal code for state of residence, and date of birth. Upon receipt of all information including valid state and date of birth, an entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“QR Code Entry”).Only QR Code Entries that were scanned combined with completion of the online form will be accepted as a valid Entry. A complete QR Code Entry must be received by Sponsor or its authorized designee within the Promotion Period. NOTE:Proof of scanning QR Codes does not constitute proof of completion or submission of an Entry.
IMPORTANT: By scanning the QR Code, you are consenting to receive up communication per entry regarding the Promotion. Consent is not a condition of entry. Your submission of the online form is your electronic signature agreeing to these Official Rules and to giving electronic written consent. Participants must have a smart phone or other web-enabled device with a data plan to enter by scanning the QR Code. Participants entering thisPromotion via QR Code may incur a standard data charges from their wireless service provider. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate.
b) Online: Visit www.hpnoverse.io (“Promotion Website”) and follow the onscreen instructions to complete and submit your entry with an e-mail address, full name, postal code for state of residence, and date of birth. Upon receipt of all information including valid state and date of birth, an entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Online Entry”). A complete Online Entry must be received by Sponsor or its authorized designee within the Promotion Period.
c) Social Media: During the Promotion Period, look for Sponsor’s posts promoting the Sweepstakes that inviteconsumers to enter for a chance to win a prize through clicking the referenced linkto the Social Media Entry Website www.hpnoverse.io . The entrant must clickon Sponsor’s Sweepstakes post and follow the instruction to complete submissionof his/her entry with an e-mail address, full name, postal code for state ofresidence, and date of birth. Upon receipt of all information including validstate and date of birth, an entrant will automatically receive one (1) entryinto the Sweepstakes (“Social Media Entry”). A complete Social Media Entry mustbe received by Sponsor or its authorized designee within the Promotion Period.
d) Mail-in: Aneligible entrant may hand write his/her complete name (no initials), validemail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, zip code,telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½” x 5” card (“Mail-InEntry”) and mail it with sufficient postage to: National Hpnotiq HpnoverseSweepstakes, P.O. Box 563, Bardstown, KY 40004 to be postmarked within thePromotion Period and received within seven (7) days after the end of thePromotion Period. Each Mail-In Entry must be mailed separately in ahand-addressed, stamped envelope. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor forlost, late, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, stolen, postage-due ormisdirected mail. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will beaccepted. Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand written. Mechanicalreproductions, postage-due Mail-In Entries, or Mail-In Entries sent in excessof the entry limit set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entriesreceived without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemedincomplete and not valid entries.
Limit one (1) entry per person during thePromotion Period, regardless of method of entry method.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited andwill result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late,incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries, all of which arevoid. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being theauthorized individual account holder of the account associated with the winningentry. It is solely the responsibility of the participant to notify Sponsor inwriting if he/she changes his or her contact information during the PromotionPeriod. Proof of submitting an entry does not constitute proof of delivery orentry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned toparticipant. Use of multiple phone numbers, email addresses and/or mailingaddresses, and/or the manipulation of such information, for the purpose ofobtaining more than the stated number of entries, is prohibited and suchpersons will be disqualified, and all entries deemed invalid and any prize wonshall be forfeited. Sponsor’s computeris the official Promotion clock. Message and data rates may apply for entriessubmitted via mobile devices.
3) RANDOM DRAWING(S): Within eight (8) business days after the end of the PromotionPeriod, four (4) potential winner(s) will be selected in a random drawingfrom among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Drawing(s) will be conducted by Sponsor’s representative or designee, whosedecisions shall be final and binding in all respects. Potential winner(s)will be contacted by email, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and will be asked to confirmor provide the necessary information (such as first and last name, emailaddress, mailing address, and/or phone number) to Sponsor.
4) PRIZE(S): There will be four (4) Prize(s), eachconsisting of one (1) of the following unique cryptographic Hpnotiq Hpnoverse non-fungibletoken (“NFT”). Prizes will be awarded among the confirmed winners at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion in no particular order:
i) HpnoSkyscraper NFT
ii) HpnoShrine Altar NFT
iii) Hpno & Cognac Cocktail NFT
iv) HpnoGreek Statue NFT
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $0. Total ARV of all Prizes: $0. All Prizes have no intrinsic value except as collectibles; none are a security. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Any Prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
5) CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Prize is not transferable and Sponsor shall not be liable for confirmed winner(s) use of NFT following Sponsor’s fulfillment of Prize to the winner(s). Winner(s) hereby agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any and all claims arising in connection with any unauthorized transfer of the Prize. Taxes on Prizeare sole responsibility of the winner. NoPrize substitutions or cash redemptions allowed, except by Sponsor, who maysubstitute a Prize of equal or greater value if advertised Prize becomesunavailable. Sponsor shall not be heldresponsible for any delays in awarding the Prize or any component thereof forany reason. Entry into this Promotionconstitutes entrant’s agreement to be bound by the terms of these OfficialRules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on allmatters pertaining to this Promotion. Potential Prize winner may berequired to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability &Publicity Release within forty-eight (48) hours following the date of firstattempted notification. Failure to comply within this time period may result indisqualification and selection of an alternate winner. In the event thatany prize notification message is returned as undeliverable or if no responseto the prize notification message is received within the time period stated orif the potential winner is found ineligible or does not comply with theseOfficial Rules, the Prize may, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion,be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected at random from amongremaining eligible entries. If theconfirmed winner forfeits the Prize for any reason after confirmation, noalternate winner will be selected. In noevent will more than four (4) Prizes be awarded. If, for any reason, more thanone (1) prize notification is sent (or more than one (1) claim is received) perprize, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize through a random drawingfrom among all eligible prize claims received. As a condition of entry, entrants agreethat (1) the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, orassociated with Facebook,Instagram, or Twitter; and (2) any questions, comments or complaints regardingthe Promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Failure by the Sponsor to enforceany provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of thatprovision. Failureby the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall notconstitute a waiver of that provision. Each potential winner may be subject to a background check beforethe prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a potentialwinner based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines inits sole discretion that awarding the Prize to any such individual mightreflect negatively on the Sponsor. By accepting Prize,each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor the right to use his/her name, photo andlikeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statementsfor Promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at anytime or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwideincluding but not limited to television (including live television), radio,Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additionalcompensation except where prohibited by law.
6) RELEASE: By participating in thePromotion, entrants and winners agree to release Sponsor, participating vendors(if any), Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries,affiliates, related companies and advertising, promotion and public relationsagencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees andagents (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability, loss or damage of anykind arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Promotionor with respect to awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of anyPrize. The Released Parties notresponsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer,administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of the prize. An entrant may be prohibited fromparticipating in this Promotion if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, it reasonablybelieves that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operationof this Promotion by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices orannoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants, Released Parties, orassociated agencies or entities.
7) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agreesthat any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, orconnected with, the Promotion or any Prize awarded shall be resolvedindividually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively bythe appropriate court located in the Commonwealth ofKentucky. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity,interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rightsand obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connectionwith the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, thelaws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, without giving effect to any choice oflaw or conflict of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Kentucky or any otherjurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of anyjurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
8) ELIMINATION: Any false information provided withinthe context of the Promotion by any entrant concerning identity, postaladdress, telephone number, ownership of right or noncompliance with these OfficialRules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the entrant fromthe Promotion.
9) WAIVER: Entrantshereby waive all rights to: (i) claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental,indirect and consequential damages and any other damages (whether due tonegligence or otherwise), other than for actual out-of-pocket costs; and (ii)have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
10) LIMITOF LIABILITY: Sponsoris not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission,interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft ordestruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or fortechnical, network, telephone equipment, electronic computer, hardware orsoftware malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissionsof or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technicalproblems or traffic congestion via mobile phone or otherwise. If, for anyreason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infectionby computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technicalfailures, act of God, or any other causes which corrupt or otherwise affect theadministration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion,Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modifyor suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof at any time, and for anyreason without further obligation or advance notice. Sponsor reserves the right, but does not haveany obligation, to select winners from eligible entries received as of thetermination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify anyindividual who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of theseOfficial Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
11) CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant todeliberately damage any associated website or undermine the legitimateoperation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and shouldsuch an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from anysuch entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
12) SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these OfficialRules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereofwill remain in full force and effect.
13) WINNERS’LIST: For a copy of the winners’ list, send a self-addressed,stamped envelope postmarked by Monday, January 2, 2023 to Heaven Hill SalesCo., P.O. Box 563, Bardstown, KY 40004, Attention NATIONAL HPNOTIQ HPNOVERSESweepstakes Winner's List Request.